Wow Becca! I'm done inviting you to my scrap blog :). All of a sudden you are this pro scrapbooker and I can't begin to compete!! JK. I know I'm not in competition with you :) but none of my pages ever compare to yours!
I saw the post she did on the uncaptured moments and I loved it too. Now of course I have to ask . . . how did you do that to his picture??? How do you fade it into the background like that???
thanks. i duplicated the picture twice so i had 3 copies. made 2 of them overlays (in the layers palette where it says "normal" change that to "overlay". you can adjust the opacity too if you want) then i cut out mack's head in the 3 picture and put it under (so it would be a little faded) the 2 overlays (one wasn't dark enough so that's why i had 2). then i erased some of the darker areas around the picture on one of the overlays. this page took all day. i tried so many different elements and couldn't figure out what to do, so i'm glad you like it.
I love this page! It is awesome! Awesome idea. I love pages that deviate from the normal pictures and events (most of mine are the normal pages). This idea is awesome. I like yours better then the one you "copied".
8 comments:
Wow Becca! I'm done inviting you to my scrap blog :). All of a sudden you are this pro scrapbooker and I can't begin to compete!! JK. I know I'm not in competition with you :) but none of my pages ever compare to yours!
I saw the post she did on the uncaptured moments and I loved it too. Now of course I have to ask . . . how did you do that to his picture??? How do you fade it into the background like that???
thanks. i duplicated the picture twice so i had 3 copies. made 2 of them overlays (in the layers palette where it says "normal" change that to "overlay". you can adjust the opacity too if you want) then i cut out mack's head in the 3 picture and put it under (so it would be a little faded) the 2 overlays (one wasn't dark enough so that's why i had 2). then i erased some of the darker areas around the picture on one of the overlays. this page took all day. i tried so many different elements and couldn't figure out what to do, so i'm glad you like it.
I love this page! It is awesome! Awesome idea. I love pages that deviate from the normal pictures and events (most of mine are the normal pages). This idea is awesome. I like yours better then the one you
"copied".
Okay. Sorry I asked. That's too complicated for me!! I agree with Jennie and I like yours better than the one you copied too.
oh
my
goodness!
so beautiful. you are a pro at everything you lay your hands on. amazing
Post a Comment